Coaches have asked that we do our best to get everyone clear before the day of class so that they can focus on set up, teaching and interacting with students, making their classes fun, etc. Although we welcome families who may have forgotten to register, we need to make it easy on coaches and get everyone signed up in advance.
- Walk-up registration will now be the same price for any reason. If your child is not clear (forgot to order, PO not in, insufficient payment, etc) you will have to pay $15 for the day. You may be entilted to some of that back as credit later but you need to contact us about payments and registration and not worry the coach. Coaches will not have any way to clear your accounts, cannot look up credits or verify school payments, and should not be calling the office for you or discussing your registration questions.
- We will not take full month registration at the park, and you won't be able to make small balance payments. This must all be cleared online.
- Students cannot be "sent" to the park on their own or dropped off. Please physically come with your child to check them in. If there are any issues we need you to be present.
- If you must leave, even if it is to go to another part of the park, please sign the book provided. You need to sign out and back in.
- Young children may not be left at class. Please remain within sight of your young child.
If you help us with these things hopefully classes will begin on time and run smoothly and our coaches will be able to focus on having fun while teaching skills safely.