EMH Sports registration consists of the following steps...(click each one to see details)
Once you do all of the above, we will process your order and your students will be placed on our roster. Please check your Status Page to see the status of your registration.
Green flags indicate that your child can play, and red flags indicate that something is still pending. Your registration could be delayed for several reasons...
- Did not place an order with our website - please do so immediately, since this is the only way we can place your student(s) on our rosters.
- Missing or incorrect AP Forms - permission forms are required and must be signed by a parent or guardian. Errors or missing information require a new form.
- Did not request funds from your school - getting funds sent from your school is your responsibility and you need to talk to your facilitator so that we can get the necessary paperwork.
- Funding from your school is delayed - some schools take awhile to process requests. You can pay a deposit if you would like to participate while you wait.
- Ordered late and did not pay a rush fee - Preorders should be placed two days before your class. Orders the day before or day of class requires a rush fee if you want to participate that week.
- Ordered during a heavy ordering period - If our ordering department gets a lot of orders at once, we prioritize for the next day. All orders will be processed before class but it may be up to the last hour.
If you have any questions or need to change an order once it is placed, please contact our office. Email is best. We will try to respond within 24 hours.
Thank you and we hope you enjoy our program!